Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Ramblings

  • Stepbrothers is a funny movie.
  • Crunchy's once again proves to be a fun bar in East Lansing. Good luck to my cousin Steve on his new job and move to Fort Wayne!
  • The new Magic: The Gathering set 'Eventide' was fun to draft on Friday night.
  • My new computer shows up on Monday, I got my place all set up for it in the basement.
  • The new Sigur Ros album 'Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust' is the cats pajamas
  • Cleaning the bathroom is not the cats pajamas.
  • The term 'cats pajamas' is the cats pajamas.
  • TCBY in downtown Kalamazoo (the only TCBY left here that I know of) has good and bad days for their vanilla/fudge swirl. Saturday was a bad day.
  • I got my place measured for new carpet. We'll see if I can actually afford it.
  • Jen visited on Saturday afternoon. It was fun, but fairly ackward.
  • Combining genoa salami, ham, pepperoni, and mozzerella on pita bread then baking it and putting italian dressing and lettuce on it creates an awesome meal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dood, get a twitterblog.

Geez.

cole said...

I think there should be a rule that you can't talk about food unless you're willing to share with everyone.