Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Michael Phelps and his 12,000 Calorie Diet

So today I read an article that Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day, which generally consists of the following:

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories.

Dinner: One pound of pasta. An entire pizza. More energy drinks.

I am totally jealous. Don't get me wrong... I have eaten a hot n' ready pizza all by myself for dinner many-a-time (always... always feel like garbage afterwards by the way), but if I did it every day I would look like this:

image

After he wins a ridiculous amount of medals in the 2012 games in London he should retire and take up competitive eating, which should become an Olympic event in the 2016 games. Imagine being the Gold medal winner for most hot dogs, grilled cheeses, ice cream, butter... whatever, you name it. How American is that? Kobayashi is going down!

phelpseating

My MS Paint skills are unbelievably awesome.

No comments: