Thursday, November 6, 2008

What has happened since my last post? Part 3...

This is the final part of the series.

Melissa and I are looking for a place to hold the ceremony and reception and are currently looking for somewhere in the Alma/Mt. Pleasant region. We haven't set a date yet but are thinking it will be sometime in October or November of 2009.

My parents are coming up from Florida to visit on Sunday night and for the full day on Monday. They have talked to Melissa on the phone but haven't actually met her yet. We are going to celebrate my birthday (which was a couple weeks ago) and her birthday (which is in a couple weeks) and go out to dinner. In preparation for them to show up we have been cleaning up the place and trying to figure out the best way to arrange the furniture we have into something usable. The condo is on the market at the moment, but I expect little to no interest in it due to the crappy market. It sounds like we will be there for a while so we are just going to continue decorating the place to make it more of "our" place versus the way I had it as a bachelor pad before. (No more Miller Lite Red Wings mirror in the living room... sadness...)

So anyways, just a lot of wedding planning and whatnot going on lately. Melissa bought a dress last weekend already. Once we have a date finalized we will start mailing out some invites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is now January 5, 2009. I am afraid we all need a "What has happened since my last post" update again!